The 10 Best Resources For Websites
Google Penguin 4.0 – Important Updates to Know
On September 23, 2016, the Google has announced that Google Penguin 4.0 is the newest part of its Core Algorithm.
Penguin is now readily available. This article will mainly talk about the benefits brought about Penguin 4.0.
1. Penguin 4.0 is now available in all parts of the globe and in all languages. This would simply mean that everyone will follow the same rules while enjoying similar impact independence for all websites.
2. Another feature is that it is now real-time. This means that whenever the Google changes information in the page or the linked pages, then its rankings will be changed also. The impact of any of your actions can be noticed more fast than ever.
3. In case you get a penalty from Google, the real-time algorithm makes you recover faster from it. Your webmaster must improve the site and remove the harmful links, which is the common problems when the site is penalized. With all the efforts, good results will be seen and felt sooner.
4. Another thing, Penguin 4.0 is not a separate filter but a part in the core algorithm. This is one of the huge announcements of Google about the update. Continuously monitoring the backlink profile is what you should do.
5. This is becoming granular. Simply, the algorithm now focuses on the particular pages toxic links and not on the entire site. The micro-penalties become more hard to track. That is why, it is essential to audit your site’s important pages and subdomains more often.
The question now is, how to get the most of it?
The danger of this Penguin is that you will never get a notice that your site is already penalized. You will only get a hint that you are penalized when you notice indirect signs such as declined positions and a sharp drop.
What is good here is that your actions will yield the results more quick than before. You can use this for your own benefit. Both the penalization and recovery process becomes faster. Following are some ideas and tips to help you protect your site.
Monitor your position constantly. Be sure to have an email alert whenever there are changes in the position. The backlink profile needs to be cleaned to ensure it is healthy all the time. So, you have to check for the new backlinks and the lost ones too. Perform a backlink audit on the whole site. This is a very important step since the Penguin is more granular. The last thing to consider is updating your disavowed file and setting up the properties in the search console for every subpath.
Support: More Info