Make Secure Payments By Using PCI Standards
In the e-commerce industry, a number of activities are there for data violation and card-based transaction that is difficult to control. A business must have to pay special attention for this and to improve the security for card data and compliance protocols. Most of the organizations today use online payment methodology for its transactions with the customers. So, it is important for the organizations to ensure that clients can absolutely trust its technology infrastructure and payment network. For this organizations have to clearly understand the PCI data security standard and its concepts. This can be achieved with PCI data security standard classroom training.
The Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard is the best standard for the fulfillment of the payment card industry. This standard is set by the PCI SSC that is the PCISSC. It sets down the guidelines for all organizations that handle the information of cardholders for the major credit, debit, e-purse, prepaid, POS and ATM cards. The central banks of most of the countries consider it is mandatory to implement PCI standards. It is also applicable for payment related organizations such as third party processors, payment gateways, banks, BPOs and IT companies. Learning PCI data security standard is one of the important needs for IT security training.
A lot of training is available for this PCI data security standard that provides companies and individuals the basic knowledge which is needed to execute the standards of PCI in their organization successfully. By learning this data security standard, participants can be able to make correct decisions based on compliance efforts. Also, they learn how to reduce the chances of card breach, how to improve security, how to minimize the risk of data losses and abridge compliances by using PCI DSS.
What will participants learn?
In Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard training participants will learn
- The general concepts of payment card industry
- What are the PCI standard roles and responsibilities
- PCI Security Standards and the relationship between the standards
- Terminologies and definitions
- Learn how data violations occurs
- How to construct and manage a secure IT network and systems
- How to protect cardholder data
- How to maintain a vulnerability management program
- How to implement and maintain strong access control measures
- How to regularly monitor and test networks
- How to maintain an Information security policy
By learning PCI data security standard, one can efficiently manage the information of cardholders and make the payments in a secure manner. This is useful for organizations that mainly focused on payment transactions
Who will learn?
PCI data security standard is suitable for professionals those who want to be an expert in payment security information, and by managers, executives and professionals those who are affected by PCI compliance requirements. It is also adopted by the following professionals
- Compliance managers
- IT managers
- IT security managers
- Professionals of change management
- E-commerce managers
- Governance and risk managers
- Product development managers
- Financial crime and fraud managers